Tel: +44 (0)20 8528 1132 M: +44 (0)7807 583 836
1. Introduction Use of www.arifjakobs.com (The Site) and the services provided via it are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this Agreement shall be indicated by your use of The Site. The Site is provided by Arif Jakobs Solicitors (The Firm) of 10th Floor, 88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7RS and its suppliers.
2. Availability of The Site We will endeavour to ensure that The Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make The Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of The Site without notice. The Site is a general information service. We endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via The Site is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of The Site The Site is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell The Site or any materials or information in The Site or the structure, overall style and program code of The Site without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact us.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use The Site for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, The Site will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via The Site.
5. Links The Site includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to The Site please contact us.
7. Intellectual Property The Site, its style and structure, and the materials and information on The Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The authors of the documents in The Site assert their moral rights. www.arifjakobs.com, Arif Solicitors, Arifs Solicitors are trade styles of Arif Jakobs Solicitors.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of The Site is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of The Site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this Agreement or The Site for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this Agreement or the The Site shall be limited to £10.00. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the Agreement. This Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by The Site, or if you are dissatisfied with The Site or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact us.If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address is email@example.com .
Legal Disclaimer The information and opinions contained on this website are for general information purposes, are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Arif Jakobs shall have no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on materials contained on this website.
Certain parts of this site link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Arif Jakobs is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
© Legal Notice The materials contained on this web site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Arif Jakobs does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information published on this site. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact Arif Jakobs.
The materials published on this website are, unless otherwise stated, the copyright works of Arif Jakobs. You may make copies of materials published which are of interest to you for your own personal use and you may also provide occasional copies to others for information purposes only provided that you do so free of charge and the copies do not comprise substantial parts of the website. When you do make copies for yourself or others, the content of the published material and the copyright notices must remain intact, your communication of the content must not be misleading or inaccurate and a copy of this notice must accompany any copies of the materials which you provide to others. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of Arif Jakobs Solicitors.
Certain parts of this site link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this web site. Arif Jakobs is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
Arif Jakobs Solicitors is organised and registered under the Laws of England and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No: 561976).